Duration:6 Months (Strong possibility of extension or contract to hire)
Location:Can be Remote (Canada Only)
We are seeking a Data Scientist with AI, ML experience.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for partnering with key business stakeholders and leveraging client and industry data to develop predictive algorithms and models. The primary focus of the data scientist will be to identify trends in data to extract meaningful business insights and drive cross-functional business solutions via statistical data analysis, and advanced analytics techniques in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML). The individual will also work closely with the product team and support the various stages of the analytics development lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Using complex analysis techniques to uncover hidden insights in complex, multi-variate data.
• Turning questions that start with “why” into data-driven answers.
• Using data and trends to drive sophisticated forecasting, modeling and contact strategies.
• Prepare and present insights directly with key stakeholders.
• Writing and Evaluating Machine Learning Algorithms.
• Leverage strong communication skills and business acumen to work closely with cross-functional business owners to drive data and analytics technologies for business use.
• Design, develop and implement predictive/analytical algorithms and statistical data modeling tools to derive insights for complex business operations and processes.
• Be a subject matter expert in supervised and unsupervised ML algorithms and other applied AI techniques to derive meaningful and actionable insights from big data.
• Implement scalable, efficient processes for large scale data analyses, model development and deployment.
• Be responsible for effectively communicating insights, findings, test results, performance analysis to both functional teams, and the senior management along with recommendations for enhancements/improvements.
• Continually drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques. Constantly upskill and remain fully updated with the evolving data and analytics community.
Qualification and Experience
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or Math (or Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Math).
• Have a good understanding of data analysis, advanced analytics with exposure to AI/ML and technologies.
• Experience with machine learning/artificial intelligence, and numerical programming frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, MATLAB).
• 5+ years of experience in data science, data mining, analysis, and visualization with the ability to identify and present actionable insights from data to address business problems.
• Demonstrated experience in using statistical and data manipulation languages (e.g. Python, R, SQL).
• Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills is also required.
We thank you for visiting the job page. Only candidates closely matching the requirement will be contacted for interview. Wishing you all the best in your job search.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org