Duration: 6 months start (+6 month extension)
Location: Remote (Canada Only)
Seeking a Java developer for direct client in Toronto.
What you will do:
• Work with the latest technologies in an agile environment, contributing to the development of a robust product.
• Actively involved in brainstorming sessions, building, maintaining and supporting.
• Deliver high quality, robust code and demonstrate it using developer testing techniques (ie. unit testing, integration testing, load testing, and continuous integration).
• Conduct research and provide suggestions on any new technologies and tools to improve our development process.
• Work with other development teams, DevOps, QA, Product Managers and Designers throughout the delivery process.
• 7+ years of professional hands-on back-end development experience with modern web applications using Java
• Experience working with Java, JEE, and common Design Patterns
• Experience writing clean, reusable code and values unit testing
• Knowledgeable about data store technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
• A self-starter with a strong desire to work on a small collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive in taking initiative and has a strong willingness to learn
• Degree, diploma or certificate in a post secondary educational institution within a related program
Email your resume to email@example.com