Duration: 6 months
Location: Remote (Canada EST Preferred)
We are seeking iOS Developer for our direct client. Great team and company culture.
• Create new mobile app features and support existing features.
• Iterate with designers and provide technical input to designs.
• Design Application and Navigation systems within the mobile application.
• Build quality applications based on product requirements.
• Design, implement and test features for mobile applications.
• Understand business needs and requirements as it relates to project tasks.
• Assist with creation of project documentation, such as business requirements.
• Perform and document unit testing activities for development work.
• Identify and plan for new features to continue product evolution.
• Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile applications.
• Provide project status reports when needed.
• Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences.
• A degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical discipline.
• 5+ years of demonstrable experience in iOS development.
• Familiarity with working with iOS devices.
• Extensive work with Swift.
• iOS: Experience with Core data, Concurrency & multithreading, SSO, Localization, UI and Unit test, Charles proxy
• Experience in working with APIs.
• Experience in areas outside of mobile development, such as web development, and application development.
• Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
• Ability to effectively communicate and present ideas and concepts with all levels of personnel.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated critical attention to detail and deadlines and are self-motivated.
• Ability to adapt well to changes in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to multitask.
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store a plus
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org