Duration: 12 Months
Enhanced Reliability Clearance Required.
Seeking a QA Automation Lead for one of our direct client.
The Automation Lead consultant will work with the Dev/QA chapter team within the Digital Strategy and Delivery Excellence group.
The Automation Lead consultant is responsible for building/leading the entire automation testing lifecycle for one or more complex cross functional projects affecting multiple interfaces and/or applications, as well as providing leadership in the areas of test automation, tools, and processes. The consultant will be responsible for automation test strategy development and execution, researching testing automation tools, deploying new test frameworks, and managing the entire development and execution of testing deliverables for IT projects.
The Automation Lead consultant will interface with various project teams to assess automation testing needs for the project, analyze, and interpret test results, establish and review metrics and communicate results and recommendations to a technical and business audience. The consultant will provide mentorship on automation testing concepts and implementation, best practices, and opportunities for Automation test practice improvements within the organization.
• Assessing the team automation needs and finalize the tools for common use.
• Create an automation strategy for the Front-end and Backend applications.
• Build the automation framework that best suits the teams.
• Automate assigned areas/features and provide the test estimations, build automation scripts.
• Responsible for designing effective test cases to bring test optimization.
• Support the implementation of the automation Program and overall quality process and standards through continuous test execution and reporting.
• Define the test automation metrics that can drive quality across teams.
• Leverages the existing automation frameworks, tools and artefacts to ensure the testing process is continuous, comprehensive and fully autonomous.
• Hands-on experience in .NET and Selenium testing platform, code reviews prior to automation code deployments, integration test automation.
• Closely work with the Application Development team as one team to integrate quality engineering mindset/concepts within the Azure DevOps framework/pipeline.
• Work with Development Chapter Lead across the transformation office to identify E2E application changes to drive quality and automation strategies during testing.
• Responsible for technical coaching, mentoring, training, and day-to-day interaction with a team of QA/automation engineers, and developers and driving test case development for projects.
• 6-8 years of hands-on test automation related experience
• Good knowledge of Testing Life Cycle, Shift left approach and Defect Management processes for application support and development.
• Good knowledge with quality Processes, Methodologies and Test Design techniques with hands-on experience on ADO, Share point and Confluence.
• Strong problem solving, design, and analytical skills and out-of-the-box thinking coming up with creative solutions on testing approaches in critical timelines.
• Strong experience in building an End-to-End test automation framework.
• Experience in a variety of test automation frameworks/tools e.g., (SpecFlow, SoapUI, Selenium, TestNG) and script development using scripting languages (e.g., Selenium, Python, Bash, etc.)
• Hands-on coding experience in .NET, Selenium, or any other programming language
• Advanced knowledge of industry practices with a focus on Agile, DevOps, environments, and test integration.
• Excellent communication skills and effective negotiation skills.
• Experience in using source code management system (GIT)
• Experience with programming with Selenium, .NET and C#
• Experience in Front-End and back-End automation frameworks
• Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming
• Experience using SQL
• Azure DevOps certification
• QA-related certification. E.g., ISTQB, Agile testing, automation testing etc.
• Computer Engineering, Computer Science, related (technical) degree/diploma or equivalent experience
We thank you for visiting the job page. Only candidates closely matching the requirement will be contacted for interview. Wishing you all the best in your job search.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org