Location:Currently remote owing to COVID-19
Enhanced Reliability Clearance Required
Seeking a Product Owner for direct client who will represent the customer’s interest and is empowered to make decisions on their behalf. They will have the opportunities to enable Data Platform Squads to deliver against the Platform strategy, ensure squads have organizational alignment, and provide squads high-level requirements/ MVP definitions. The Product Owner should clearly express the Product Backlog, prioritize the Product Backlog to maximize the value of the product.
Ensure the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear
Actively communicates with the stakeholder community to receive regular feedback.
The Product Owner should have prior knowledge working within a Data Platform environment that enables features and data products to enable increase accessibility, usability, and reliability for increase decision making for the client.
• Understands the vision, capabilities and value proposition behind the product and/or business process
• Steers the product throughout the lifecycle and ensures that final delivered product can be adopted product can be adopted by the end users
• Owns the user experience and product direction for their platform/application
• Acts as the primary business representative, connecting business and technology, engaging with stakeholders frequently
• Is available to actively clarify requirements and resolve risk and issues pertaining to the business
• Can provide the right resources (people, tools, environment) to enable teams to deliver on strategic goals
• Ensures timely responses to team requests so the team can progress
High Level Requirements / MVP Definition
• Is responsible for the product backlog, story prioritization and acceptance criteria
• Manages & prioritizes the backlog according to business value, ROI, or technical risk
• Engages with stakeholders and Bas to identify MVPs, epics and high-level requirements
• Works with Tech Leads, Bas, Developers, and QAs to plan sprints
Acceptance Criteria Validation
• Has on-the-spot decision making authority regarding product features and acceptance criteria
• Inspects product progress and has authority to accept the work done and/or provide feedback
• Minimum 1-3 years as a dedicated Product Owner Service Provider
• Intermediate knowledge of the Agile principles and the Scrum Framework
• Understanding of Data Engineering practices
• Familiar with Azure Data Platform capabilities
• Experience working in financial services, banking or insurance industries
• Completed an undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Commerce or Business Administration
• Experience in software development
• Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
We thank you for visiting the job page. Only candidates closely matching the requirement will be contacted for interview. Wishing you all the best in your job search.
Email your resume to email@example.com